Ferdinand | PoliticsGhana | May 17 | Samuel Brako-Amofa donates GHC10,000 to NPP Ablekuma Central Constituency
An aspiring Parliamentary Candidate for the New Patriotic Party (NPP) in the Ablekuma Central Constituency, Hon. Samuel Brako-Amoafo on Monday, fulfilled the monetary pledge he made to delegates at the Emergency General meeting held on Sunday, May 14, 2023, at the forecourt of old Municipal Assembly Office.
As part of efforts to fix all the faulty vehicles working for the constituency welfare, the leadership of the party called on the party faithful to assist in that direction which led to other aspirants also making similar pledges.
However, Samuel Brako-Amoafo has led the way by being the first among all the pledgers to present his cash donation to the party.
The immediate past Constituency Treasurer’s donation was received by Nana Yaw Sarfo, the current Treasurer of the Constituency on behalf of the Executives.
The Constituency Chairman, Hon. Robert Kwame Dadzie expressed his gratitude and excitement over the swift manner in which Hon. Brako-Amoafo has fulfilled his promise.
It is also important to recall that the former Assembly Member for Gbortsui Electoral Area and one-time Sub-metro chairman has always made remarkable efforts in helping the party at this level.
A few months ago when the party was being evicted from their former office, Sam-Brako, as he’s popularly known, came to the party’s rescue by providing a fully furnished rented office space.
The Executive Committee of the party still awaits the fulfilment of other pledges to enable us to execute our targeted mission.
- What is your position on ex-gratia? – John Mahama to NPP
- John Mahama’s Top 9 questions on the Financing of Political Parties in Ghana
- NDC2024: Executives promise Mahama overwhelming Endorsement during Primaries
- It’s a bit silly Calling on me to refund Ex-Gratia – John Mahama to critics
- Mahama teases Bawumia, mimics ‘solid Economic Management Team’ announcement in Video
- Parliament approves 6 Ministerial Nominees presented by the Appointment Committee of Parliament
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition of the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: PoliticsGhana.com: All Rights Reserved.♥